Echoz- Feel Good Rmx Echoz- Feel Good Rmx

Nothing to say to this but OMGWOW

Your vocals sounded great, and the bassline went well with the breaks. Nice SFX as well, the only thing I didn't like was the guitar near the beginning/windmill bit. It was too loud and took you away from the lyrics, and a little "chunky". Not saying it was bad, just not what I was hoping for.

EchozAurora responds:

Yeah.. it'd be preferable to have maybe used something else for the "windmill" sections.. but yeah, I dunno..

I'm happy with how the song turned out overall.

Thanks for the review! =D

Ancient Technology Ancient Technology

Nice buildup

Though it could of used more lead in the chorus or solo. Everything else is amazing though, reminds me of Ecco The Dolphin's soundtrack. And for that you earn a fave.

Echoz Tutorial Echoz Tutorial

I agree with the below quote

This idea is simply ingenious. Simple song, but with a little of everything. This would make online tutorials even more educational and definatley more enjoyable. Nice one dude.

Pokemon - Battle Megamix Pokemon - Battle Megamix

Nice job

It's cool that you gave a less electronica feel to what was originally a "tinny" song in R/B/Y, and the fact that you mixed each together so well. Could of used a little more bass to balance out the treble, though I'm really liking what you did with this. Keep it up.

Infiltration Mission [Scene.1] Infiltration Mission [Scene.1]

Simple and catchy

Short, simple and niceley done. Great modulations too, gives a lot more feel. I can easilly see this in a Zelda game. Might be nice with some form of high pitched fast thing in there somewhere but I'm not complaining. Though I'll say this: Impressive for a 13 year old, I'm nearly 14 and I never thought of doing anything like this.

Zero123Music responds:

Thanks alot.
I might check out your stuff tonight :D

Raver's Fantasy [ViZ Mix] Raver's Fantasy [ViZ Mix]

Vocals are great

Really nice vocals, a little flat and dull but it's a nice different feel to the song. Sounds more like someone's actually singing it than something ultimatley robot. Excellent buildup and SFX, you did a great job on this remix.